Our firm employed several platforms providing business WiFi solutions: EnGenius, NetGear, TP-Link and Ubiquiti, the latter became Allora's standard for answering corporate WiFi demands.
Ubiquiti Networks delivers effective and reliable business WiFi solutions resistant to typical problems for 802.11n and 802.11b/g standards.
CORPORATE WI-FI SOLUTIONS
UniFi series equipment was designed to suit corporate WiFi needs, Ubiquiti Unifi uses a virtual client-server application which does not incur additional financial burden and doesn't need any additional devices.
• Centralized management of WiFi networks with the ability to load floor plans and analyze coverage area, as well as monitor connected users.
• Powering access points can be done via PoE (improves coverage area)
• Scalability of business WiFi solutions limited only by the controller's computing power. As a result, one can expect very low cost of expanding such network.
• Automatic software updates (can be disabled if desired)
• Networking groups (subnets) with the ability to manage permissions
• Traffic Management for WiFi users. Network Diagnostics to identify issues like users overloading bandwidth
• Centralized authentication of clients on a dedicated Radius server or custom SQL-driven portal.
• Full supoport for WiFi 802.11n MIMO technology supporting up to 300 Mbit/s for Corporate WiFi
• UniFi AC access point supports 802.11 AC protocol capable of transmitting at speeds of 1300 Mbit/s.
• UniFi AC and PRO supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHZ
WIRELESS BRIDGE ( "point-point" )• Provides high-speed wireless bridge between two or more objects.
• Operates on standard 802.11 b / g / n with MIMO technology with a proprietary protocol support Ubiquiti AirMax.
• Supports connections of more than 100 Mbit/s maximum throughput of TCP/IP traffic.
• Ubiquiti pays close attention to antennas' performance. With newer models one can select an angle of coverage to be 60 °, 90 ° or 120 °.
In addition to business WiFi solutions Ubiquity can also deliver such products as smart-home controllers or security camera systems which would simply integrate with the WiFi controller which would become a centralized management tool for several aspects of IT infrastructure.